BRAWOLINER and Spray-Liner have together founded the BRAWO Academy. In a comprehensive programme of training and development, various courses surrounding rehabilitation practice, planning, feasibility studies, standards and regulations will be on offer.
That is why the rehabilitation of sewerage networks on plots of land and particularly inside buildings without chiselling and demolition work is becoming increasingly important. The time and cost saving when it comes to rehabilitation and modernisation work on drainage areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, downpipes, underground pipes, connection channels to the public sewage system is enormous. New technologies, such as hose liners or spraying methods, provide a way of resolving the rehabilitation backlog cost-effectively and promptly.
In order to implement this, however, gaps in knowledge must be closed and existing expertise developed. In this respect, the BRAWO Academy provides help with a comprehensive programme of training and development surrounding the building drainage network. The contents of the courses include rehabilitation practice, planning, feasibility studies, standards and regulations. The course participants are given certificates providing evidence of the content supplied. A test must also be taken sometimes for this.
The BRAWO Academy programme:
- Training of sewer rehabilitators and service providers for the rehabilitation of drainage pipes and channels installed underground, theory and practice
- Training of sewer rehabilitators and service providers for the rehabilitation of in-house pipes, theory and practice
- Building site support for sewer rehabilitators and service providers
- Training of engineers and planners in cooperation with Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences
- In-house consultancy and training for housing associations and property management firms