The electrical impregnation plant enables a protective and even impregnation of the liner, with the epoxy resin, without any overstretching of the lining material.
Due to its exact adjustable roller distance, indicated with a digital display, an even wall thickness of the liner can be controlled throughout its complete length. Furthermore it is possible to control the speed and direction of the rollers and the conveyor belt. This makes it easier to impregnate long lengths of liners.
The additional roller conveyor can be used to extend the length of the impregnation table. An even and consistent impregnation of the lining felt is a key factor in producing a high quality liner.
Advantages of the impregnation system electrical
- Stepless regulation of the roller spacing with digital display
- Electrical belt drive (forward and reverse)
- Rollers driven synchronously
- Roller speed stepless regulation
- Pull-out roller belt for extending the working area