- Petrol powered stationare unit
- Tank capacity: 20 l petrol
- Wheels (for manual unloading & moving into trailer)
- Effective air supply: 1,2 m3/min (can also be used for operating cutting/milling robots)
- Air cooled
- Compressors available in other power classes (eg M15/M17) on request
Carrying frame with compressed air recooler
M 13, M 15 and M 17 can also be operated with an external compressed air recooler (cool and condensate-free compressed air for use in combination with milling robots). We offer a carrying frame for these models with permanently attached connection lines for compressed air and power supply for the ventilator and condensate recovery.
The roof air-conditioning system for cooling/heating the renovation vehicle ensures optimal working conditions for rapid and safe impregnation of the liner.
- Cooling capacity: 3200 watts/10900 Btu/h
- Heating capacity: 1600 watts
- Consumption (cooling/heating): 1350/1600 watts
- Three fan stages with comfortably quiet operation
- System control via control panel
- Incl. installation of interrupter contacts in the door to switch off the AC system
- If an air-conditioning system is installed, the use of an exhaust fan is recommended to channel away any resulting resin gases
Power generator EU30i
A power generator makes you independent of any external power supplies. Also on weekends or in populated areas applicable.
- Continuous output 2.8kVA / 230 V (overload) 12.2 A
- Nominal power/speed 3.28 kW at 3,500 rpm
- Tank capacity 13.3 l (fuel gauge)
- Operating duration under full load 7.1 h (20 h in economic mode)
- Sound power level LWA = 90 dB(A)
- sound pressure at 7 m = 56 dB(A)