Light Curing on the next Level!
Experience fast, reliable and above all smart light curing with BRAWO® Magnavity. Guaranteed with the usual installation safety and high quality from BRAWO® Tech.
The new light curing system consists of an intelligent LED head with 96 high-performance UV LEDs, a 50-metre long combination hose with integrated power and compressed air supply, a retraction unit and a control box.
You save time and effort
The innovative and unique LED head allows simultaneous retraction with inversion of the liner. Curing is thus carried out immediately after installation of the liner, without the need for additional insertion of the eel.
As a result, only one access point is needed for the rehabilitation of a 50-m long segment. In many cases, this is the only way to make rehabilitation possible at all, since no additional access opening (e.g. inspection opening, shaft) is necessary, which cannot be created easily or only with considerable effort in most construction measures.
Simple and flexible installation log
All the necessary data for your construction project can be recorded via an intuitive user interface. Your installation log is conveniently retrieved on your mobile device.
Mobile and flexible in use
Thanks to the modular construction, compact design and low system weight, easy transportation of the system is guaranteed even under the most difficult access conditions, e.g. on plots of land and in buildings.
- Exchangeable LED head with integrated operating hours monitoring
- Installation log and interface to mobile end device (USB, W-LAN)
- Intelligent LED head with integrated magnetic coupling for electromagnetic remote unlocking
- Reversible dual camera
- Saves a complete operation, only one access point necessary
- High-performance UV LEDs with extremely high efficiency
- Low power consumption with high light output
- Easy transportation thanks to modular, lightweight construction
- Very good bend flexibility, 87° possible from DN 100
Very fast curing
Order your new light curing system directly under Tel.: +49 631 20561-100 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal.