The tried and tested BRAWOLINER® is a seamless textile hose with a seamless foil coating. Thanks to its special loop construction, the BRAWOLINER® is extremely flexible and therefore ideally suited for the renovation of small diameter defective sewerage found within private households and industry.
It is proven that BRAWOLINER® can adapt perfectly to bends of up to 90° and changes in pipe dimensions, without creating any wrinkles or folds.
The liner can be installed with an inversion pressure as low as 0.2 bar and therefore does not create any further stress on the pipes. BRAWOLINER® was the outstanding winner in the IKT product test: It was best able to fulfil the requirements regarding quality, product performance, renovation success and quality assurance.
- able to cope with multiple bends of up to 90°
- can handle with one change in pipe dimension
- simple and problem-free installation
- gentle inversion pressure from as little as 0.2 bar possible
- can be used to fix most damage
- top performer in the IKT product test
- successfully passed the UK Water Infiltration Test
The BRAWOLINER® system is available in diameters of DN 50 to 400 mm and in conventional lengths of 25 m, 50 m or 100 m.